Copyright © 2013 Retouch Plus
More about your film transfer...
* All handling of your film is done in-house. We will never send them to another location.
* There are many other lesser quality transfer techniques out there... be careful when shopping around! Our machines capture the image directly off the film surface... not from a screen or through a lens.
Converting your film
8mm / Super 8 / 16mm
is a good investment, and we’ll help you get it done with professional results.
* We manually clean the film and splice small 3” reels into larger 7” reels.
* The film is run through our transfer machines. For 8mm film, take a look at our $4,000 QuickSilver FX. For 16mm film, this is our $8,000 TVT-16. These are very high quality, frame-by-frame, flicker free film transfer units.
* Click here to see samples on our YouTube channel.
* Output from the film transfer machines are fed into our computers, where we then use video editing software to trim out blank sections and perform additional editing if requested.
* Authoring software is used with menus and text of your choice to create a movie DVD... one hour of film per DVD. Want background music for no extra fee? Click here to select.
$.15 / foot
NO EXTRA FEES!